Iceman Blade Series Satin Finish Offset Hair Cutting Scissors - 5"
- Satin finish offset
- Removable finger rest and finger rings
- Cobalt Stainless steel
- Convex edge
- Hollow ground
- Standard thumb curvature
- Leaf spring tension
- Included scissors pouch
- Made in Pakistan
- Cut only hair with your scissors, as cutting other items will damage the cutting edges.
- Always store your scissors in a safe dry place. Do not let your scissors come in contact with salon chemicals as this may cause corrosion of the metal surfaces.
- Scissors should be oiled at the end of each day's use. Remove plastic finger rings and apply scissor oil to the inside of the rings and a drop in the pivot area of the blades, ensuring it is allowed to penetrate the pivot screw mechanism. Wipe over the scissors with a clean dry cloth and replace the finger rings.
- Do not over tighten the pivot screw mechanism as this can damage the scissor blades.
- Avoid dropping your scissors, as this can damage the cutting edges.
More From This Category